2009年11月11日星期三

Title : My Best Friend

Share
KFC " BUDDY AWARD "Writing Contest

1st Prize Winner

Name : Lai Dee Loon ( 6C )

Title : My Best Friend


I have many friends. My best friend is Albert Lim Lai Ming. We are of the same age and study in the same class. Every day, we walk to school and return to our homes together.

Albert and I share the same hobbies. We love to play badminton and football. During the holidays, we would play football with my other friends. We help each other when one of us is facing difficult problems. We would never abandon each other.

We started to be friends since the first day of school. We met at the canteen. I forgot to bring snacks and money so I did not eat. I felt very hungry. Albert saw me and offered me some of his biscuits. Since then, we became good friends.

Even though we are good friends, we still quarrel sometimes. In my third year at school, we had a heated argument over a small matter. We didn't talk for weeks. One day, I found a note inside my drawer. It was written by Albert. He apologised for his actions and hoped that we could be friends once more. I forgave him and we mended our broken bond.

I hope that Albert and I could be friends for life. No matter how far we are apart, I wish our friendship would remain the same as always.

没有评论:

发表评论